Saturday 5 January 2008

A couple of links and some grousing...

First, the grousing. I know my German isn't what it should be, but is it just me who finds most German commerce sites absolutely horrible? Do Germans treat them as a riddle or game, getting some weird satisfaction by somehow extracting information from them? Ok. I'm done ranting.

Now on to some potentially relevant links...

We go to Mannheim often when we want to see movies. Here's Cinemaxx Mannheim's page listing movies they're showing in English.

I also stumbled across this site today, Kinopolis Kids Club. It might be a theater but, as usual, it's hard to tell. It seems lik the site is organized by the folks who used to make Mentos commercials (odd and somehow useless).
{Jan. 6. This just in: B tells me that Kinopolis is the theater near the mall in Viernheim. I'll create a "living post" of places that show movies in English}